Hello darlings! Some of you may know that I took part in a "Beauty Bloggers Valentines Love Package Swap" in February and I had such a good experience, met a lovely girl and found some great new products to boot! I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to run one myself so all of you guys can get involved too :)
Please make sure you read the rules first to see if you are eligible to take part!
I really want everyone to have a pleasant experience taking part in this swap, so there are a few terms and conditions that you should read before you decide whether you'd like to join :)
Here's what you need to know:
1. The swap is first and foremost meant to be for fun! It's also a really great way to get to know new bloggers from across the globe and to receive really exciting products that you may not have ever heard of before. Be prepared to be paired up with someone who is not from the UK!
2. Bloggers that take part must have active blogs (and must follow me via GFC) - as this process is mostly based on good old honesty it's important that a post is written about the swap items you receive. When the packages are received a review post MUST be written and the link sent to me so I can tick you off as a success.
3. I require that all bloggers taking part get proof of postage and photograph this and send to me via email.
4. The form will be open for two weeks (25 Mar - 8 Apr) then I will send out emails to everyone letting you know your swap partner and what you need to do next!
5. There is a choice between £10, £15 or £30 swap price. You will be matched with a partner who has selected the same amount then the exchange is fair. Please remember to allow for postage within your budget, especially taking international shipping rates (and rules!) into account.
6. I understand that some of you may not wish to post items internationally, so if you really don't want to be paired up with an international blogger then remember to select that option.
7. For a little extra security for those taking part I require that all bloggers place a button with a link to this blog post, ensuring that it is highly visible in their sidebar. You will receive the button in an email after you have signed up!
8. The items in your beautifully wrapped swap package do not have to be solely beauty related - accessories, sweeties, cute things, books, make-up - really whatever you like can go into the package. Get creative and make your package a little snippet of you!
Need some inspiration?
Please make sure that you fill in all parts of the form VERY carefully - especially your address.
If you have any questions at all you can mail me firstname.lastname@example.org!