I love this idea of tallying up all the products that you use on your face daily and working out just how much it's worth. If you do this or have done it already, please link me I'd love to see and compare! Here's how I did...
1. First I like to apply my Simple Moisturiser as my face can dry out a bit overnight. £4
2. Out comes the YSL Touche Eclat to work it's magic on my dark circles. £25
3. Next my favourite Benefit blusher, Coralista. £24
4. If I'm not in too much of a rush I'll whack on a bit of Lancome Hypnose waterproof mascara too. £21
5. Don't forget to curl the lashes! £1
6. Finally, for everyday I often just sweep on a bit of trusty Burt's Bees Lip Balm. £5
That's a grand total of... £80!! While I don't use a lot of products, I have found a few that last a long time and really suit me. So even though some of them are quite pricey they are definitely worth the spend.
Here is what I typical go out looking like during the day...
Ergh, hate close up pictures of my face! I have a funny shaped head and a wonky eye. The things I do for you guys! :P
How much is your face worth?? ♥