Name - Bex :)
Age - 22
Location - Hertfordshire
Blog - Futures
Favourite Colour - Red or Purple
Favourite Blog Topic - Talking about Jack, my son. I could go on for hours!
* I named this questionnaire Be My Guest after my favourite Disney movie Beauty and the Beast - what is your favourite Disney movie and why?
Beauty and the Beast too, such a wonderful love story and proves looks aren't everything.
* What is your favourite make-up/beauty item and what is on your dream wish list?
My favourite beauty item is my Elizabeth Arden lip protectant stick, it is definitely my Holy Grail product. On my dream wish list would have to be Gucci Guilty fragrance... with a baby I just can't justify the expense.
* If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go, and why?
The 20's, it seemed like such an elegant time.
* What is your favourite type of clothing and which current trend are you most excited about?
My favourite type of clothing has to be maxi dresses. I never used to be a fan until I got pregnant, and now I love the things, even after giving birth. They're just so flattering! The current trend I'm most excited about is pastels... I would never consider giving them a go, but I may just have to!
* What is your best style tip for Spring/Summer?
Dress for yourself, no one else. If you are comfortable in what you're wearing, you'll exude confidence and make your outfit look even better!
* You've got a dinner date with three famous people, who would you chose to dine with (dead or alive) and why?
David Tennant because he is the sexiest Doctor there has been to date (and he can alternate between his English & Scottish accents) Agatha Christie because she was just a genius; her books always keep me guessing. Lastly, Kurt Cobain. He fascinates me and I'd love to be able to pick his brain, so to speak, over dinner.
* What is your favourite TV show?
I can't choose, I've got so many. At the minute, it would be between Doctor Who, Torchwood, Hustle, New Girl, The Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly and How I Met Your Mother... see, I told you I had a lot!
* You're making your debut on the red carpet - who would you wear? Describe your outfit.
Ooh I don't know, knowing me a maxi dress, probably! Long, sleek and black with gold embellishments around the collar/cleavage area. I'd pair it with some killer black heels, possibly some Louboutins - a girl can dream, right?
* What is your favourite book?
Another hard question. Any Agatha Christie, Sophie Kinsella or Lindsey Kelk book definitely makes the cut. I hold a soft spot for The Goddess Guide by Gisele Scanlon though, it's beautiful.
* If you could make your own nail polish what colour would it be?
A sparkly purple colour with flecks of real gold.
* You have 60 seconds to describe your blog...GO!
A 20 something mum blogging about life as it comes, with beauty, fashion, motherhood, food, reviews and personal posts galore.
* Name ONE blog or website that you think people may not have heard of and should check out.
I adore the lovely Katy from Caught Up In Cake. I've had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady, even if only for two seconds, when she made the cupcakes for my baby shower, and I can honestly say she is one of the nicest people I've ever met!
Thanks for taking part Bex! I love how some of answers are practically identical :D
You won't regret checking out Bex's blog - Bex has become a solid friend over the last year and she writes fantastic content - plus how could you not want to go all mushy over pictures of the cutest little boy on the planet!
If you would like to take part just pop me a little email to email@example.com with the title Be My Guest! Can't wait to hear from you ♥