I think the only good thing that happened this month was going to Skrillex which was ajgjsahgrhgajgakn AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.
- I have an assessment tomorrow, which is never a positive on my list of things to do - but it's open book so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for nice questions!
- I found out today that I didn't get the job I'd applied for, it was a long shot with them accepting only 10 out of 60 applicants, but I thought that they really liked me, so I was a bit bummed to receive that email today.
- Saturday marks the official start of revision week, which means that it really is time to man the panic stations - only one week to go before all the stress of exam nightmare week begins.
- On a lighter note I only have 2 exams this semester and the last exam is on 19th May which is also, VERY soon, which means that my summer holidays start VERY soon!! :)
- It's exactly 33 days before I'm on a flight back to the Caribbean. I. Can't. Wait.
I have no idea what I've got in store blogging wise - my cameras memory card literally exploded and melted in my hand (I don't know how this happens) so I can only take 9 pictures at once before I have to upload to my computer - which means I've completely neglected my shiny new camera and relegated the bloody thing to the naughty corner. I will have my usual LinkLove post tomorrow, followed by a cool guest post on Thursday and *hopefully* a NOTW for you on Friday - slowly trying to get back to my regular schedule, sorry I've sucked so much recently - THEN Saturday I will have the winner of the In Love With Fashion competition (that's right I haven't forgotten!) and on Sunday.... well, who knows!
I also recently started a new blog, it's more of a private diary sort of thing because I don't like to write too much on here about my day to day thoughts and feelings. I thought this was a good way of getting it all out. I can never keep a diary but I'm on the computer enough to scribble things down when I get the urge, or am in a bit of a rage. So, if you have some undying need to find out more about me I am allowing invited readers to come and have a nosey - I've already got a few on the list - if you'd like to delve a little deeper into the mixed up mind of myself you are more than welcome to pop me an email letting me know you want in and I'll add your email address to the list :)
And because I have nothing interesting left to say, here's my favourite photo from the last month...
Back to studying I go... :( How are you all doing? ♥