Wowee, I can't believe it's August already! Looking back, July has actually been a bit of a slow month - even though my holiday overall seems to be flying by! I spent almost three weeks out of the month volunteering as a teacher at a summer school, which was exhausting, but so rewarding!
I've had a multitude of great posts to share with you this month - if any of you missed them, you can check out some of the favourites here:
- I wrote the longest post ever about my trip to Puerto Rico!
- I got dressed up in some spangly pink pants to attend a crazy LMFAO themed pool party.
- I started my Birthday Wish-list series - look out for lots more of these!
- I had some more awesome guest posts from Fay (Purse Friendly 'Tips') & Moe (Style Something).
- I hit the amazing milestone of 700 readers and held a giveaway to say thank you!
- I partied on the beach for the Soggy Dollar Bar 7th Annual Bash.
- I reviewed my crappy experience with a Nikon.
I have got so many posts planned at the minute that I don't actually know how I'm going to fit them all in! I've put together a quick preview of some of the posts you can expect to see over the next few weeks:
- Stargazer hair dye review (this is the brand I used to dip-dye my hair).
- Birthday Wish-list posts.
- I'm behind on a couple of crazy days that happened over the last weekend, so there will be a post for each of those and more to come!
- August full moon at Trellis Bay & Bomba Shack
- Festival, Jouvert & Carnival
- Tamarind Club drink the bar dry
- My birthday celebrations!
- August Sponsor Spotlight
- Ecetera Giveaway
- Product reviews, outfit posts and more, more, more!
I hope you're as excited as I am!
I am now accepting ad purchases & sponsorship for September - I currently have a 2 months for the price of 1 offer and spots are limited, so gets yours while you can! ♥