Where did September go guys???? I've had the busiest month imaginable, it's literally flown by. Today marks the start of week 3 here at uni and I'm already feeling totally swamped.
September was an altogether life-changing month for me - I broke up with my boyfriend (which I never officially clarified, but it's why I'm changing up my entire blog!), I cut a fringe into my hair (which I still need to show you guys!), I got a job in a bar/nightclub, I've made a ridiculous amount of new friends and I've gotten fully into the swing of uni life for what feels like the first time since I started 4 years ago!
I am absolutely LOVING being single right now, I'm literally having the best time of my life. My job at the nightclub has really helped with my confidence too, I got thrown into the deep end on a Friday night for my first shift - it certainly didn't give me anytime to not be confident. All of my coworkers are so fabulous (despite all of the intense gossip and drama that's inevitable at a student bar!) and I've met so many magical people and even got myself a few cheeky phone numbers as well!
And so, now it's October already and though the last few days have been sunny and warm, the chill is definitely creeping in!
This month on the blog you can look forward to:
* More more outfit posts finally, I don't remember when the last one was - hopefully as I settle into my new routine properly I will be able to get some good ones up for you, I've been so keen to go out on my rare nights off that I've flung myself out of the house as soon as I'm ready!
* I am going to get a move on with organising the Christmas Blog Swap, since my last one was such a success - those of you who've emailed me about this can keep your eyes peeled, it's coming!
* I have another great giveaway from my lovely sponsor Ecetera (who have recently changed name to Rock Fish) so you can expect that in a few days time - don't forget to check back and see if you're the winner of the bracelet and necklace set from last month.
* I have a million and one things to review for you guys and I'm slowly but surely working my way through them.
* I will have a belated group sponsor giveaway also coming this week, provided the girls all still want to take part since I've been such a useless blogger this month!
* I will have my regular Wednesday Want and Friday Find features each week, as well as another instalment of Fay's column Purse Friendly 'Tips'.
* Other exciting things include a potential ball outfit, Halloween (of course) and hopefully lots of exciting stories about what I've been getting up to in the bubble!
I'd love to hear from you if there's anything you'd personally like to see from me, get in touch with your ideas. What are you looking forward to about October? ♥
I am looking for sponsors this month! If you want to help this blog become bigger and better I have a great range of perks that come with each ad space, which start as low as just £2.50! Get in touch if you're interested, or check out my sponsor page!