I'm sure most of you will know by now that Google Reader and GFC will be officially put to rest on July 1st, which means if you haven't moved them over somewhere else, you'll lose all of the blogs you currently follow.
Bloglovin' has been a solid favourite of mine for a few years now, I really love how simple and easy it is to keep up to date with your favourite bloggers. I've put together a short tutorial on how you can transfer your blog feed onto Bloglovin' before it's too late!
Step One: Click Here and you'll see the following screen. Click the "Import from Google Reader" button.
Step Two: You will see the screen below, click "Accept"
Step Three: Your blogs will now import across from Google Reader to Bloglovin'. This may take a little while if you have a lot!
And it's as simple as that! :)
If you haven't already signed up for Bloglovin' and added your own blog, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Head over to Bloglovin' and sign up.
2. Click on Claim Blog and enter your web address
3. Copy and paste the code provided to verify your blog into a HTML widget in your sidebar or at the bottom of your layout.
4. Add one of their lovely follow count buttons to your blog and/or get following other blogs!
5. Don't forget to let your readers know you're using a new reader so they can keep up to date with you there.
Any questions, feel free to ask! I hope this was helpful :) You can follow me HERE to keep up to date with all my recent blog posts!xoxo
Follow me on Twitter
or on Bloglovin'
Like me on Facebook