Key Specifications/Special Features:
500L microbrewery beer plant for pub
Main tank: MASH/lauter turn, kettle/whirlpool tank, hot water turn, fermentation tank, bright beer tank
Capacity: 50, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20HL or customized
Now I introduce our equipment briefly. The whole set equipment contains: mill machine, brew house, fermentation system, cooling system, control system, CIP cleaning system.
1. Miller: It makes the malt up to the standard that broken but not crush. Sometimes customer need a maltlifting machine to transfer malt.
2. Brew house: Beer mashing involves mash, lauter, boiling and whirlpool. It is configured according to your requirement. So it have no fixed configuration. Now I give you some normal configuration of our customer.
Hot water turn
Plate heat exchanger
Necessary valve, pipe lines
3. Fermentation system: The system contains fermentation tank and beer bright tank, some customer need fermentation tank, also need beer bright tank. Some customer just need fermentation tank, because
the fermentation tank also can used as beer bright tank.
4. Cooling system: It contains glycol tank, refrigeration unit, and circulate pump. Use the cooling system to cool fermentation tank and plate heat exchanger.
It contains: glycol tank, refrigeration unit, and circulate pump.
5. CIP cleaning system: It used to clean tanks.
6. Control cabinet: The control cabinet control the whole process. All elements are Siemens or Schneider. And the VFD is Danfos.
Of course I just list the main equipment, of course it will involve all accessories that the system need, such as valve, pipelines, and so on. When we talk, we will talk more details
Packing: Plastic membrane and wooden case
Shipping days: according to customer’s destination port.
a.) Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b.) Project planning and design services;
c.) Free debugging instruction of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Management of equipments’ long distance shipping from seller’s factory to named port or station by buyer;
e.) New production techniques;